Gabions are cages or boxes filled with rocks. Gabion stones make walls and landscaping elements aesthetically appealing while still being structurally sound.
You can add a unique, rustic look to your garden by building a gabion wall or using gabion baskets as design elements.
Advantages of Using Gabion Stones
- Gabion walls are incredibly tough and built to last up to fifty years, compared to a fifteen- or twenty-year lifespan of wooden or chain link fencing.
- The wire acts as extra reinforcement, not just the framework.
- Building gabion walls doesn’t require much extra work compared to other fences.
- Unlike brick walls, gabion walls are porous, so air and water flow through them instead of causing mold and damage.
- Gabion structures are unique and more attractive than standard fencing.
Gabion Stone at O’Neills
4-8″ Nordic Ice Chunks
4-10″ Harvest Gold Chunks
4-10″ Black Diamond Chunks
4-10″ Silver Grey Chunks
4-8″ Blue Gold Round Chunks
If you have any queries feel free to contact our sales team on 021-4871933